COMPOSER BOOT CAMP

COMPOSER BOOT CAMP
COMPOSER BOOT CAMP 101

NEW Libertaria Chronicles Expanded Edition at AMAZON

NEW Libertaria Chronicles Expanded Edition at AMAZON
NEW Libertaria Chronicles Expanded Edition at AMAZON

Update for Summer 2010

Movement 2 "Light" from the multimedia oratorio "Creation".
Premiered April 2010 by the Millikin University Women's Chorus under the direction of esteemed conductor Michael Engelhardt.


It has been one busy summer. After a terrific performance of my multimedia oratorio "Creation" at Millikin University at the end of the spring semester by the University Women's Chorale, I completed an album for Easy Ear Training.com which will be coming out later this year. Right now I am composing a film score and getting ready to put out an album of tape music from "Creation" as well as finally getting around to publishing a video compilation of my best animated works, like Enigma, World Order #5, Innermost Thoughts of the Distorted Psyche', and the 3D animation from Creation. I continue writing for the IAWM Blog, Easy Ear Training.com, AC, and soon Yahoo.

Gearing up for the new semester at Murray State, where I will be teaching Music Synthesis. This year is the Athena Festival, and I will be jurying works for a special Vox Novus 60x60 Athena Mix to be premiered in the spring. Murray State will also be hosting an IAWM concert this fall in a lecture/recital format.

PROGRAMMING A WORK
If you are interested in programming a composition or commissioning a new work, you can e-mail me through spenayoung@gmail.com . I look forward to hearing from you.

SPECIAL NOTICE: I am currently looking to collaborate with a large instrumental or vocal ensemble to create a large-scale multimedia work based on the text in Revelation. If you or someone you know is interested in this type of project, please contact me at spenayoung@gmail.com .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Secrets: How to Write an Opera, Part 1

Frey Lecture 2013 | Cary Sherman, Through the Digital Transition the Mus...

Ralph Murphy Lecture - How to be Successful at Songwriting