COMPOSER BOOT CAMP

COMPOSER BOOT CAMP
COMPOSER BOOT CAMP 101

Murray State University Music Studio

Another exciting semester has begun at Murray State University. Right now the Synthesis Studio is full and I have a few private students. We are getting ready to work in Garageband and learn some MIDI Basics, then off to exciting work in Logic Studio mid-semester. The Murray State University New Music Concert is scheduled for November 20th. I also will be hosting an IAWM lecture/recital at the beginning of November, which will cover tape works by talented women.

I am teaching an online Music History course which I redesigned this semester. I am very excited to teach this music survey course, which has a new textbook that incorporates an online music lab. Very cool, very interactive, very tekky.

I continue writing for Easy Ear Training.com and am working on several other music writing projects for a number of national and international companies. My most recent releases include a series of ringtones and a couple of singles - Light and Revolution Devolution.


Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

FAVORITE POSTS THIS MONTH!

NEW Libertaria Chronicles Expanded Edition at AMAZON

NEW Libertaria Chronicles Expanded Edition at AMAZON
NEW Libertaria Chronicles Expanded Edition at AMAZON