THE MUSIC

LIBERTARIA BOOK

LIBERTARIA BOOK
ENTER THE WORLD OF LIBERTARIA

Free Classical Sheet Music and Free Opera Downloads @ Scribd

Sheet Music
Sheet Music (Photo credit: jayneandd)
Awhile ago I decided that I would upload the bulk of my music scores and sheet music to sites like Scribd, the Petrucci Music Library, and Archive.org for free sheet music downloads. Some musicians told me that it was ridiculous to give away my music. The truth is that I don't depend on music publishing sales of my scores, and I would rather inspire a young piano student, percussion ensemble, opera singer, grandma, bored music student, or music teacher to play and study my music than hold on tight to my copyrights and let my music scores collect virtual dust on my hard drive. 

The Petrucci Library, Scribd, and Archive.org all have dozens of free music scores available for choir, vocal solos, piano, percussion, orchestra, opera, multimedia works, and more. You can see a short list of available free sheet music by checking out the Scores page.

You might want to check out scores to my modern opera Libertaria: The Virtual Opera, an exciting sci-fi opera for voice, electronic score, and animation. Acoustic versions of Libertaria songs were performed in NYC this year. 

Download this Scribd favorite:
Lullaby Trio for Sop, Pno, Cello from Contemporary Opera Libertaria: The Virtual Opera


Other free sheet music downloads include the jazzy solo Metal Ink and the beautiful work Light. This version of Light, originally from the award-winning Creation Oratorio, is a beautiful and simple Soprano Solo with sacred biblical text, piano accompaniment.
Classical Soprano Solo, Sacred Music with Piano Accompaniment "Light" 

I hope you enjoy these free classical music scores. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below. I'd love to hear from you!
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

FAVORITE POSTS THIS MONTH!

COMPOSER BOOT CAMP

COMPOSER BOOT CAMP
COMPOSER BOOT CAMP 101

NEW Libertaria Chronicles Expanded Edition at AMAZON

NEW Libertaria Chronicles Expanded Edition at AMAZON
NEW Libertaria Chronicles Expanded Edition at AMAZON