THE MUSIC

LIBERTARIA BOOK

LIBERTARIA BOOK
ENTER THE WORLD OF LIBERTARIA

Living Machinima Green Screen Fun for Urban Night: Sounds

Living Machinima Green Screen Fun for Bluesy Urban Night: Sounds

My most recent project involves delving into the world of living machinima. What is living machinima? Well, for the lack of a better explanation, in living machinima I immerse my real time self into the virtual machinima world using film techniques. Now this isn't a cut and dry definition, but this is what I am going for in my latest project Urban Night: Sounds, for the upcoming International Alliance for Women in Music Conference, which is coming up online (and FREE) this spring. 

Singing in a Machinima World!
Using a green screen technique and a scene created using the Machinima software Moviestorm, I have immersed myself in a virtual world, complete with the entire machinima band Nano Ensemble 21, for the song "Baby Blues".

This is my first experiment involving machinima and full body green screen (as a side note, for a couple of weeks, my dining room was covered in a giant green screen that I left up despite being knocked over a dozen times by my dog and daughter). 

I hope to create more exciting living machinima projects in the future. 

Comments

FAVORITE POSTS THIS MONTH!

COMPOSER BOOT CAMP

COMPOSER BOOT CAMP
COMPOSER BOOT CAMP 101

NEW Libertaria Chronicles Expanded Edition at AMAZON

NEW Libertaria Chronicles Expanded Edition at AMAZON
NEW Libertaria Chronicles Expanded Edition at AMAZON