THE MUSIC

LIBERTARIA BOOK

LIBERTARIA BOOK
ENTER THE WORLD OF LIBERTARIA

Only 3 Days Left! Get the Lowdown on Your Full Music Xray Album Review from a Music Pro Before 2016!

PHOTO CREDIT: buzzfed.com

Only 3 Days Left! Get the Lowdown on Your Full Music Xray Album Review from a Music Pro

MUSIC PRO CONSULT AND CRITIQUE. For a limited time I will review your entire album (or one hour of music) for only $75.00 (a $140 value). I have helped over 100 Music Xray artists take their music to the next level with in-depth and HONEST industry advice on production, mixing, vocals, drums, composition, musical form, and more. I have provided insightful quotable quotes and music reviews that you can use for PROMOTION. I have promoted bands and artists that really stand out from the crowd. 

Get Your 5 Star Album Review in Before 2016 - Click Now


From Blue Kantor: The most versatile and meticulous review I have had on Musicxray. She gave me ideas about the composition, recording and licensing. Highly recommended!


From Peter G: Excellent feedback and marketing ideas. Sabrina gave not only valuable critique for each of my songs but also a number of great marketing ideas that more or less helped me to narrow down to a few strategies that would be most effective for my situation. It will save me a lot of time and money to know where to focus my efforts. Highly recommended!


Your EXCLUSIVE FIVE STAR Music Pro Review includes:
1) Review of your entire album (or 60 min. of music).
2) Provide in-depth consultation/critique on production, musicality, vocals/drums, audio quality, marketability, and more
3) Provide music marketing advice catered to YOUR album
4) If you knock my socks off, will provide a quotable quote for you to include on your websites and marketing material and will do a social media blast 






I want to help musicians succeed, wherever YOU may be in your musical career. Amateur, professional, newbie, or seasoned veteran, I want YOU to SUCCEED because musicmaking is AWESOME and we should all get a chance to achieve GREATNESS. Plus I love hearing new music! 

NOTE: When submitting to this MUSIC PRO REVIEW, submit your best song first and include a link (ex. dropbox) to your entire album. Additional materials like music videos, your online profile, etc. would be greatly appreciated to get a good overall idea about you and your music.


Comments

FAVORITE POSTS THIS MONTH!

COMPOSER BOOT CAMP

COMPOSER BOOT CAMP
COMPOSER BOOT CAMP 101

NEW Libertaria Chronicles Expanded Edition at AMAZON

NEW Libertaria Chronicles Expanded Edition at AMAZON
NEW Libertaria Chronicles Expanded Edition at AMAZON