NEASTA Fiddle Tune Composition Looking for AMAZING MUSIC! Will YOU apply?
NEASTA Fiddle Tune CompositionThe 2016 Contest Rules and Guidelines:
1. Each submission should be an original composition which must be unpublished and composed after March
2. Composers may submit more than one tune, but only one prize will be awarded to any one composer.
3. Four copies of the music must be submitted via computer generated sheet music, or hand-written sheet
4. The composer should include their name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and the title of the piece.
5. The entry fee of $20.00 per tune should be sent in at the time of submission. Checks should be payable to Nebraska
6. If you wish to receive written evaluation of your tune by the judges, include a stamped, self-addressed
envelope with your entry.
7. Nebraska ASTA assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to works submitted.
8. Entries must be postmarked by March 31
9. Send your entry to Deborah Greenblatt, The Old Schoolhouse, PO Box 671, Avoca, Nebraska,68307-0671.
The composer is responsible for keeping a copy of their work, as well as for copyrighting their tune.
10. The composer understands that if their tune is one of the winners, Nebraska ASTA has permission to have
the piece performed May 28th, in Beatrice, Nebraska, as well as permission to reprint the tune in
Stringing Along, the newsletter of Nebraska ASTA.
Greenblatt & Seay Publications, in Avoca, Nebraska is a proud Sponsor of the Nebraska ASTA Fiddle Tune Composition
For more information about the Nebraska American String Teachers Association, log on to the websiteatwww.neasta.net.