THE MUSIC

LIBERTARIA BOOK

LIBERTARIA BOOK
ENTER THE WORLD OF LIBERTARIA

Zombie Test Animation - Moviestorm and final Cut



So have been working on #cinematography and Moviestorm using #FinalCut on my new Mac. I like the results a lot. This is just a test animation for a short that I want to try to finish about a #zombie with big dreams. It's just an exercise, but thought I would share. What do you think? There are a couple of mistakes (like rain indoors) that I need to fix, plus cutting back a couple of shots and replacing some of the music, but definitely think that I am learning a lot.

Comments

FAVORITE POSTS THIS MONTH!

COMPOSER BOOT CAMP

COMPOSER BOOT CAMP
COMPOSER BOOT CAMP 101

NEW Libertaria Chronicles Expanded Edition at AMAZON

NEW Libertaria Chronicles Expanded Edition at AMAZON
NEW Libertaria Chronicles Expanded Edition at AMAZON