Hello Everyone! Those of you that regularly stop by my page might remember a post earlier this summer about Pray for Gray. This summer 3 year old Grayson Hand came down with flu-like symptoms.
What should have just been a case of the sniffles ended up
being an aggressive form of leukemia.
The Hand Family was my husband's family away from home. He and Gray's dad are practically blood brothers. My husband was Nate and Lauren Hand's best man, and Nate Hand was our best man. Gray's grandpa Pastor Pat Hand said a prayer at our wedding. So when we found out about little Gray suffering from Leukemia, it was about family.
|Gray and His Mom Share a Tender Moment|
CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THE PRAY FOR GRAY FUND
Normally I write about my latest music projects or my random thoughts on the arts, but really, all that matters little when compared to a little boy's struggle to survive. Currently he is going through chemo and is adjusting to a "new normal" of hospital stays, nausea, and fatigue. Some days are good and some aren't so good.
There are lots of ways to help - Prayer, Donating, Support, Meals, Gas Cards....really, helping out a family in need is really only limited by the imagination.
Right now the family has the following needs:
1) Prayer that the chemo is working and that Gray has more good days than bad
2) Gas cards (send a message at Gray's FB page for this type of help)
3) Meals and other direct help if you are in the area (send a message at the Gray's FB page for this type of help)
4) Donating by clicking the GIVE button: https://www.facebook.com/prayforgraysonhand/app_18015191938
5) Help out with the upcoming October auction by bidding or by donating items for auction
(send a message at Gray's FB page)
|Family and Friends go Bald for Gray|
Thank you again for the prayers and help that everyone has already given to this family. I will be posting periodic updates. The Pray for Gray Facebook page has daily updates. Please take a moment and LIKE the page and share it with others. We can bathe this precious child of God in prayer.
Thank you again.
Sabrina Peña Young